If you require any assistance for go.roku.com/ultra player setup and Roku activation, call our online support team to access roku.com/link through the toll-free number +1-888-621-8025.
Roku Ultra (go.roku.com/ultra)
- It measures 124.5 x 124.5 x 21.6 mm in size.
- Roku Ultra is bigger in size than the Express and Express+.
- It is the best of the Roku Products
- You can view your personal photos using the USB and Micro SD slots.
- MP4 player lets you view your personal videos as well.
- Roku Ultra has Dolby digital audio effect for crystal clear audio quality.
- You can connect it using HDMI or optical output.
- Private listening lets you enjoy the videos in then night listening mode.
- Plug in your ear phones to your remote to enjoy private listening.
- Lost remote finder helps you locate the remote if you have misplaced it.
- Added advantages are the gaming buttons on the remote.
- It uses the RF technology making you to use remote by pointing it anywhere.
Connecting the device to the Power
Through USB Cable
The USB cable on the TV can also act as a power source.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to your TV.
- Insert the other end to the Roku device
- Roku stick and Roku Express models support this feature.
- You can also plugin your Roku stick directly into the TV’s USB slot.
Wall Transformer with no USB
Do the following if your transformer has a non-detachable cord.
- Insert the transformer into wall mount power supply socket.
- Plug the round tip of the cord to the Roku device.
For Roku Stick and Roku Express USB do the following
- USB- The transformer and cord are in two pieces.
- Use the transformer or
- Plug the cord into a USB slot behind your TV if you find one of the following
- A Transformer.
- USB cable, Roku Express/Stick, transformer or TV end.
- One end of the Roku Streaming Stick may have a transformer or TV end.
- The other end may have a right angle with a round plug instead of trapezoidal plug.
- Connect the transformer end into your Stick or Express.
- Plug the other end into the wall power adapter.
- You can connect to the wall power adapter or any available USB port on the TV.
Note: If you find a red light on your device, it means that the device is not receiving enough power supply. Connect it to a wall power adapter to operate properly.